I had the honor of interviewing eight women who share their wisdom, experience, and insight about both eco-grief and the collective grief we are all experiencing one way or another because of the impacts of Covid-19. In a single podcast episode I was able to weave in these eight voices and provide listeners with an encounter with these thought leaders. The show is getting a lot of downloads, and many who have listened so far, say it provided an opportunity to better understand themselves and the rapidly changing world around them.
- Dr. Natasha DeJarnett, Interim Associate Director Program & Partnership Development National Environmental Health Association
- Dr. Lise VanSusteren, an American psychiatrist in private practice in Washington, DC with a special interest in the psychological effects of climate change.
- Elizabeth Rush, author of Rising: Dispatches from the New American Shore
- Solemi Hernandez, Citizens Climate Lobby Southeast Regional Coordinator
- Edie Lush, co-host of Global GoalsCast podcast
- LaUra Schmidt and Aimee Lewis-Reau, co-founders of the Good Grief Network
- Anna Jane Joyner, co-host of No Place Like Home podcast
Here is a sample of what they had to say
You can hear the entire show through this player or find Citizens Climate Radio wherever you get podcasts
You can hear Citizens’ Climate Radio on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, SoundCloud, Podbean, Northern Spirit Radio, Google Play, PlayerFM, and TuneIn Radio. Also, feel free to connect with other listeners, suggest program ideas, and respond to programs in theCitizens’ Climate Radio Facebook group or on Twitter at @CitizensCRadio.
Featured photo: Elizabeth Rush