I am in NYC today and tomorrow to do some TV interviews (more details about that in a future post), but as I traveled:
- From my Dad’s in the Catskills via bus to the Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Then uptown to 135th Street via the #2 train for interview number one
- Then downtown on the #3 to transfer for the V train to 2nd and Second (that is the intersection of 2nd Street and 2nd Ave near Houston–pronounced House-ton) to where I am staying
- Then on the F train to West 4th (because it was too cold to walk and I am too cheap to take a cab) for meeting number one
- then back to 2nd and Second again…
I thought to myself, I am so glad I lived in NYC for 10 years of my life! Really. Getting around NYC requires superpowers. That or a useful skill like knitting. You may not use it for years, but when you need it, how sweet.
Anyway, I have interview number three tomorrow but will get picked up by car service then driven up to Hartford afterwards, so it will be a much easier day.
So any of you experienced NYC before?