UPDATE: (Thur 26 July 5:30 pm)
Some more stuff has come through in the past 24 hours, so here is an update:
- Fort Wayne Weekly has a lengthy piece entitled Gay Cure–Things are getting even stranger in the right’s campaign to counsel people out of their homosexuality. By ERIC GRIFFEY (hat tip to Curious Primate)
- SX out of Australia has a funny, if not 100% accurate, piece about ex-ex-gays. Based on the photo on my Homo No Mo website, the author, Rachel Cook referred to me as a Screaming Queen. I love that!
- Hu over at +Z’ev posted a thoughtful and interesting post that looks at queer Christians, the ex-gay movement and Tammy Faye Bakker.
End of Update
- Jane magazine has a piece in their last issue ever 🙁 with a reporter, Joshua Lyon going undercover at Love in Action. (hat tip to queerty.com)
- You can hear me talk about the Ex-Gay Survivor Movement on the KFAI radio out of St. Paul/Minneapolis on Thursday 26 July at about 7:35 CST PM. You can listen live and streaming.
- The third of a four part piece by David Foucher is out. In it he dissects reparative therapy with lots of quotes from lots of psychs.
- And I just posted part 2 of my 3 part series Change Was NOT Possible.
- Ex-Gay Watch is hosting an open forum about recent remarks on CNN by Warren Throckmorton and Benjamin McCommon. So far some decent analysis (saucy comments) is going on.
- Brady over at Some Guys are Normal writes about a possible political danger of ex-gay ideology.
- The Gay and Lesbian World Review has a piece about the ex-gay movement. Learn more about it over at The Motion in the Ocean.
- For an ABC news report about ex-gay conversion therapy (with lots of girl on girl action, but much less boy on boy action), click here. Hat tip to Elliot.
- Daniel Gonzales, that radical homosexual activist, explains why he has been so quiet recently. (All I can say–look out James Dobson!)