An interactive on-line workshop
Bucknell University’s Humanities Center’s (BHC) Academic Year 2020-2021 Programming entitled “Learning to Live with Floods: History, Change, Remembrance, and Resilience” sponsors a Zoom virtual event facilitated by Peterson Toscano.
Thursday, March 4, 2021, 7:00p – 8:30p Registration Information.
Brought to you by the Bucknell Humanities Center and the following co-sponsors:
- Office of Religious and Spiritual Life at Bucknell
- Office of the Associate Provost for Equity and Inclusive Excellence
- Bucknell Student Government’s Diversity Committee
- Office of Campus Sustainability
- Greater Susquehanna Valley United Way
- Hub for Progress
- Climate Reality Project, Susquehanna Chapter
- Citizens Climate Lobby, Susquehanna Valley Chapter
- Office of Campus Sustainability at Susquehanna University
Pursuing our Passions in a Rapidly Changing World
An engaging, interactive on-line workshop that guides you to deeply explore your personal relationship with Climate Change as you pursue your purpose on this rapidly changing planet.
In this interactive on-line Zoom workshop, Peterson Toscano, host of Citizens Climate Radio, helps you explore your passions and how they relate to climate change and climate action.