I HATE, detest and LOATHE all sorts of forwarded cutesy e-mails that include jokes, sappy stories and cartoon animals with large dewy eyes. In addition I HATE, detest and LOATHE all of those get to know you questionnaires one is coerced into filling out and then must share share with others. Often extortion fuels the process–Do this immediately and extremely good luck will befall you. If not, you or you pet will die a horrible death by the end of the month.
But since Willie Hewes is such a dear and it is the Xmas season, (and I am loaded up with holiday music more than the Christmas turkey is pumped full of hormones) I feel generous. Below are my answers to 5 weird things.
1. My tic is that I crack my knuckles in my sleep (or so I have been told)
2. My favorite spot on a man’s body (or a woman’s, for that matter) is the little crease between the upper leg and the torso. I am sure it has a name.
3. I have a extreme phobia of tires (or for Brits tyres or for Swedes däcken–I think) that when I fill up a tire with air it will explode in my face. I was actually once on the Car Talk radio show talking about my phobia.
4. I don’t like artichokes and cheesecake (together or apart).
5. I had an imaginary friend when I was 15-36 years old. His name was Jesus.
Okay, now I am supposed to tag six others. Suddenly I feel powerful. I will only choose bloggers (and Willie already chose Elliot–drats!)
1. Joe G (and I’d love it if you would share your six weird things on your excellent podcast)
4. Anna HP
5. Diana (she is the queen of questionnaires and personality tests)
TAG, you are now IT.